miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2003

SMS 2

If someone would have asked me ."What is your most prized possesion!" .. I would have said, " My Nokia!" Thats was always my handy companion whenever I had free time back in India...I used to especially love sending those cute little SMS messages with different graphic patterns.

Well, I am not goona tell u abt the SMS technology ..but how I used it when I needed it the most! To make the story short, I used to like this real cute guy from my workplace. Though we were in different projects we used to interact pretty much. We used to get along well though we were totally opposite personality-wise. He was more of an extrovert with a classy dress-sense, good looking with an amazing personality and a loving nature to match (well I can go on abt him for ages!!!!). whereas me on the other hand, an ordinary looking shy girl with a closed circle of friends compeltely love-struck by him!

We had become quite good friends and mutually agreed that neither of us wud be emotinally attached to each other..friendship is the way to go! Par kya kare ..."Dil hai ki manta nahi".....

One day I heard him talking abt a beautiful girl he met in some restaurant and it was really veryhard to resist after that...come what may..i decided to tell what I felt abt him...

So, I decided to do it the SMS way. (well this was abt 2 yrs ago when text messaging was not much of a craze !). I went to the Messages Compose menu. Slowly and carefull typed those magic words .."I'm in love with you...!" and hit the Send key! I waited patienly with bated breath for a message from him. After exactly a min (of what seemed like a lifetime!) , I got a beep on my cellphone " 1 Unread message" I just closed my eyes, hit the Inbox key and stare into the message window.

What I read was what I expected to read ....and that really changed my entire life thereafter!!!!

No hay comentarios.: